December 05, 2012

That time of year

Well, things have been a bit busy the last week with getting decorations up, wrapping gifts, getting parcels ready to mail off and doing some baking along with all the regular chores and running around after my son.  I haven't had much time left over to work on some cards.  I started one but have yet to finish it.  Part of the problem is my son is finally growing out of his naps and hasn't had one for the past week.  Sigh.  I loved those naps.

So, looks like I will be participating in another craft fair on Dec. 16th.  Kind of last minute but table price was pretty good and I've got stock left so.....  Hopefully, it will be as successful as the others.

Anyway, I hope you all are having a good holiday season so far.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Doing all the holiday decorating and wrapping really gets me into the holiday spirit. Good luck at you next craft fair!
    P.S. I love the card you sent me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!