September 04, 2013

Sorry I've been MIA.

I haven't been posting lately or visiting and commenting at other blogs either due to craziness!  Between the regular everyday chaos, there was the yard sales which went okay.  Then my little boy started Kindergarten this week.  He's been soooo excited.  It's so quiet around the house now and it's going to take some time getting used to it.  :-)

While I don't have any cards to share at this time (I'm working on a couple though so I'll get them posted soon), I do have one of the new Christmas crafts I'm going to be selling this year.


It's snowmen made from a two by four!  I love these snowmen.  The scarves and hats are made from scraps of actual scarves and leg warmers!  The one with its own sweater is actually a piece of a real sweater.  My Mom was cleaning out the craft stuff from her volunteer group and she thought I could use these scraps.  So I did.  :-). Here's a closer look at the green one.


They are pretty easy to make.  You could do Santa too but I'm sticking to snowmen for now.

Anyway, that's all for now.  Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Those are just soooo adorable! Now with your son in Kindergarten you are going to have so much crafting time - can't what to see, what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowmen! I am curious to know what price you will put on them? I think it is so hard to decide on that aspect of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I do find it hard to price things too. You don't want to price too high but you also want to make a profit too. They come in 4 sizes so I'm selling the 10"-$10, 12"-$12, 16"-$15, and the 20"-$18. I think it'll be okay. :-)

      Delete
  3. These are so cute Kim! I bet they're gonna sell out super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I've been busy, too, Kim! I keep thinking it will let up but...NO! I love your sweet snowmen!!! And I prefer snowmen since they can stay up after the rest of Christmas has to be put away! SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowmen, I love snowmen too! Your prices are reasonable, I hope you sell a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, these are so adorable! The fact that they were upcycled is incredibly wild and commendable!! Well done!!! I am pinning and that may bring you traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, these are adorable! I'm pinning too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!