January 16, 2015

Simply The Best

Hi all!  Just a quick post to link up to some challenges. I'll try not to babble on too much. :-). Take a look at my card...


I tried out a new stamp I got from Michaels with a gift card from Christmas. It's by Heidi Swapp. It is a huge wood grain stamp and it was on clearance!  Bonus!  :-). I stamped it with soft suede (SU!) on white cardstock and cut a strip of it to fit on the side of my card. I added a small strip if orange underneath one side. I stamped my sentiment (Wallflower set by CAS-ual Fridays) I the corner in black. Then I stamped my butterflies (STAMPlorations, Trendy Butterflies set ) in blue, lime and yellow and fussy cut them out. I attached them to my card base. Love the colour combo. :-)

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

My Favorite Things - colour challenge


Time OUT Challenge - inspiration photo


Craft Stamper - Take It, Make It Challenge - "take a stamp", use a stamp.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous love the woodgrain stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Stampers challenge and good luck, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go that woodgrain stamp, too (on sale, of course) - you are inspiring me to use it!! Great card and have a fabulous weekend, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rake on the photo, you got it all in, the colours and the woodgrain, have a fun Friday and thanks for joining us at time out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of color, great card! Thanks for joining us at the CS Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Kim! It's always fun to get a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card - very eye-catching, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies!!! Love, love and love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fresh, pretty colors... This card has a spring feel! I hope it's not so cold with you anymore, we have it better, we are close to zero degrees now... A lot more fun to go for walks with Rafa. Have a good Sunday, hugs! And thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab colours ... and I love the woodgrain stamp! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty, Kim ... what a great combination of woodgrain with cushion coloured butterflies ... fab take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love those Stamplorations butterflies - must get them :) Love your fresh card - perfect for the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at Time Out, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That new woodgrain stamp looks so perfect for this challenge and it is a vbeautiful bright-coloured card! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, blizzard bound friend! I love how you incorporated the persimmon with the tiniest touch of a line.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pop of colour, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!