July 13, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #27

Hi there!  Guess what?!  It's time for another Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  And if you would like, you can play along over at the CASEplorations playground too.  CASE Tenia's card or CASE one of our cards from today's post or from Inspiration post #26.  You also have the opportunity to win a prize!  :-). Here's my card...

(All stamps by STAMPlorations, Bloom Sketches stamp set)

I took a black card base and stamped my daisy three times (masking the middle one) and embossed them in white.  I added some colour to them with coloured charcoal pencils and blended a bit to soften the colours.  Then I stamped and embossed my sentiment in white and added a trimmed piece of gold glitter tape.

So, whether you CASE Tenia's card, my card, or one of the other Inspiration DT's cards, we hope you'll play along.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday - embossing
Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark


7 comments:

  1. Love the use of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masking! Love the gold! - Who doesn't ;) ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, great CAS card. ☺ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The card base is fabulous for those daisies in white :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you made it over here - thank you playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite stamps and you have sooooo worked magic with it! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!