February 16, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #61

Hey everyone!  It's time for another Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  We've got some great cards to share and if you comment on the main blog you'll be entered to win a prize!  Here's what I made...


I took my frame stamp (Blossom Overture set) and stamped it several times in Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade Distress inks and Lady Bug red Memento ink.  I masked off a section at the bottom first to create my curve and masked off a smaller section and sponged Peacock Feathers creating a small border.  I then stamped my flower (Ecletic Florals set) in the same ink colours. Then I stamped the setiment (Trendy Feathers set) curving it to follow the border in black.  I hope that all made sense. I'm currently suffering from strep throat and I'm feeling a bit off.  Throat hurts, fever, aches and chills.  The antibiotics can't work soon enough for me!

Anyway, I hope you are having a better week than me and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Fun design and oh-so-bright for Kim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - great idea to used those frames like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hadn't realised this was a one layer card - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the framing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty and I did follow:) I like the framing of the roses and the nice colours. Peppermint tea can help calm the throat and head-I hope you can have some

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the pattern and the colors. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clever use of stamps Kim! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use these stamps. It is so clever and creative. Love the bright and cheerful colours, thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!