September 05, 2016

STAMPlorations CASEplorations September

Hey everyone!  It's time for another CASEplorations over at STAMPlorations!  This month we are CASEing one of our own STAMPlorations designers.  It's Ksenija (aka: Sweet Kobylkin).  Her card is just amazing.  Take a look...


I just love how she painted those coffee cups!  Fantastic!  I was really inspired by the colours she used, the kraft card base and the design layout.  Here's what I came up with....




So, first I inked up my leaves (Trendy Leaves set) with Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed Distress ink.  Then I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it on white cardstock.  I cut a strip out and then splattered Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist over top.  I stamped the sentiment (Bloom Happy set) in black Versamark ink on a banner piece I cut out.  I attached my sentiment piece first and then my leaves strip.  I really like the way the leaves turned out.  I think its one of my favourite techniques to do.

So, I hope you'll all pop on by the main blog and check out all the fabulous cards by the DT and remember there are prizes to be won too!

Have a fantastic day and thanks for dropping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

TIME OUT Challenges - inspired by the words: “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” 

Mod Squad Challenge - use Foliage
Addicted to CAS - code word is Harvest
Virginia's View Challenge - use sprays, mists, or splatters


14 comments:

  1. Happy Fall, y'all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and love the effect you've created and what a fabulous card to CASE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall has arrived! - My favorite part of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Kim. Love the autumnal leaves. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those golden droplets are awesome, Kim! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors nad very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color on your beautiful fall leaves...yep that means harvest time to me! Love the spritz of Heirloom Gold!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your leaf coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, what a fantastic Fall card! Love the colours you played with and gold Perfect Pearls drops you added. And thank you very much for sharing your card at Addicted to CAS gallery. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/08/2016

    What a brilliant card. I love how you have stamped those leaves. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous FAll Trendy leaves card Kim. Wonderful CASE of Ksenija's beautiful card. TFS Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous changing colours of the leaves and love the slashes of gold. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can feel autumn! Brilliant! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, such gorgeous spritzed stamping, Kim .. the colours on those cascading leaves positively glows! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!